If something isn’t right or you just change your mind, don’t sweat it, we are happy to exchange the item. Please read below for all of the details you need to know.
To exchange your online purchase, simply head into a store that stocks the item you’ve purchased. If that’s not possible, you can also return them for an exchange via post. Please note that in store purchases must be exchanged in store and cannot be returned via post as it all gets a little tricky for everyone.
HOW TO EXCHANGE AN ONLINE ORDER IN STORE
Drop in to a Baladi Store with your unwanted item(s), make sure the store stocks the item you are
wanting to return and don’t forget to bring your proof of purchase! You also must provide the
packaging slip included in your order and the tax invoice we emailed to you. Sorry, it’s just one of
those legal things we have to do. Once the exchange policy has been met, we’ll offer you an
exchange in store, on the spot.
HOW TO RETURN AN ONLINE ORDER VIA POST
Head to Baladi.co.za/return policy and fill in your details.
Then print out a postage label. Complete the return form that would have come with your order, pack the item(s) for return with the return form in its original packaging with your purchase receipt, please remember that all items returned must be in the same condition as it was delivered, attach the postage label and head to your local post office
THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE NOTE:
Changed your mind?
If you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us (it happens, you’re
human), we can exchange those products in the store in which they were purchased subject to the
* Item(s) must be returned within 5 business days of purchase, together with proof of purchase.
* Item(s) must be unworn, unwashed, or otherwise unused with all original tags/labels attached.
Underwear cannot be exchanged because that’s unhygienic!
* Gift cards, sale, clearance and seconds items are not eligible for an exchange if you change your
* You are responsible for any costs associated with returning the item to us including any currency
conversion and/or local or international taxes but this is uncommon.
Received something faulty?
* If something is faulty or incorrectly described or different from the sample shown (first of all, sorry,
this is our mistake) we will happily meet our legal and good nurtured obligations to exchanging the
* Shipping costs can’t be refunded.